Here are the slides from my presentations. When similar talks are given, only one representative slide deck will be posted.
Robust Machine Learning
- Robustly Extracting Medical Knowledge from Electronic Health Records, UMass Lowell, October 2019.
- Causal Inference Case Studies, MIT 6.S897/HST.956 Recitation, April 2019.
- Clinical Reinforcement Learning, MIT 6.S897/HST.956 Recitation, April 2019.
- Robust Machine Learning for Healthcare, CSAIL - Microsoft Research Trustworthy and Robust AI Initiative, February 2019.
Ethics and Fairness
- Fixing Disparities in Health with Machine Learning, Data and Society, October 2019.
- Fairness, Ethics, and Bias in Healthcare, University of Toronto Guest Lecture, January 2019.
- Why is My Classifier Discriminatory?, NeurIPS Spotlight Paper, December 2018.
- Machine Learning for Healthcare Professionals, DiME Society Webinar, September 2019.